Saturday, November 8, 2014

Rogue Trader Sumo Wrestler Mustard Gas Energy Slugger

I reckon that title will get me exactly one Google result going forward.

Mini is from Scotia Grendel, who actually have an entire line of these guys. Base by Dragon Forge. I love it when companies not named Citadel come up with this kind of stuff. Completely-off-the-deep-end sci-fi = happy Veronakid painting projects.

You! Get in my belly!

This could very well be a wrap on my 2014 painting. Lots of DM prep work to get ready for a Barrowmaze-inspired Christmastime campaign. What better way to celebrate the holidays than by smashing zombies and skeletons with your loved ones?


2 comments:

  1. Now there's something you don't see every day. Great paint on a mini that can only be described as bizarre.

    If there's a better way to celebrate the holidays than by smashing zombies and skeletons with your loved ones I'm unaware of it.

    ReplyDelete